So I have been super honored and nominated for the Liebster Award by A Momma’s View, who is a wonderful mommy blogger with a kind heart and wonderful voice! Thank you so much xoxox. (Sorry this acceptance is so late, I got busy at work and then recently I’ve been sick.)
Here are the rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions
Okay here are my 11 facts:
1. I am obsessed with Nutella! Seriously you guys, you can dunk dirt in this stuff and it would be delicious.
2. The first book I can remember reading that really made me understand why reading and writing are so amazing is… Ashes of Roses. Its about an Irish immigrant family and their story once they came to America and I don’t want to spoil it because it was beautiful! Keep in mind I read this when I was in Jr. High so if you read it, it might be below your reading level but its what got little me into reading and writing.
3. My favorite color is purple. I literally have purple everything. Purple pens, purple socks, purple laptop case, purple kindle case, purple underwear, purple highlighters… Like you name it. I probably have it. Or am trying to get it.
4. I am first aid and CPR certified! oh yeah saving lives.
5. I have probably drank at least 1,000 cups of mocha coffee just in the past year alone.
6. I treat my cat Lola like she is a baby… she IS my baby.
7. Im a very odd person, all in one day I can read medieval fiction, play violent video games, paint my nails, watch scary movies, and cry for a romance novel.
8. I think the most beautiful thing in the world is the moon. I see it every evening/ night but I NEVER stop being fascinated by it.
9. I only know how to spell BEAUTIFUL because of Bruce Almighty. Lol.
10. I can recite every word in Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Mean Girls, and Fight Club. I have an odd list of favorite movies. I like all genres basically.
11. Last but not least, I used to be a State Softball Champion. BAM.
Now here comes the part where I answer A Momma’s View’s questions:
1. If you could turn into someone else for a day, who would this person be?
Beyonce, I know… what? Honestly she seems so perfect. Her voice is incredible, her daughter is beautiful, she seems to have it all. But I would like to be someone who seems to have it all because I feel like as happy and wonderful as her life appears there must be something else behind it all. I just want to see what its really like.
2. What do you prefer: Full moon and a beach or full moon and a mountain (snow covered or in summer)?
FULL MOON AND A BEACH. I grew up in The Ocean State, I love me some salty sea air<3
3. What is the most important advice you would give yourself if you could travel back in time?
You are perfect the way you are, don’t let anyone make you think otherwise.
4. If you would be cut of the rest of the world where would you like to be an with whom?
I would like to be… anywhere, by myself. I think it would be easier to be alone for the rest of my life than to only be with 1 person for the rest of my life. Like if we were the last people on Earth or whatever.
5. What scares you (really scares you, freaks you out)?
6. What makes you really happy?
Cuddling with my cat.
7. I you could give one advice to your kids (and you know that this is the only advice you are 100% sure they will follow), what would it be?
Be honest when you get in trouble, because chances are we already know the truth.
8. What is your favorite movie?
I can’t pick just one… probably… Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter.
9.. What do you enjoy the most writing your blog?
Honestly writing is scary. Sometimes I feel like what I wrote isn’t what I wanted to say and I try to make it true but then I feel like the message gets lost, but what I love the most is when I write something and it feels perfect. Even if other people may not like it, sometimes at the end of writing a post I feel like there was nothing more I could have done to be myself. And it is amazing.
10. What is your favorite season of the year?
fall fall fall fall !!!
11. If you could be a movie character, who would you like to be and why?
I would like to be Cady Haron from Mean Girls. Because… just because.
Now its my turn to ask questions to the people I will be nominating at the end of this post!
1. What got you into writing?
2. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you (that you don’t mind sharing)?
3. What is your biggest dream?
4. Worst nightmare?
5. If you could have coffee with one other blogger, who would it be?
6. What is your favorite book?
7. If you were a color, what color would you be?
8. Looking back at when you made your blog, would you change the name?
9. Whats your favorite post you have every written?
10. How do you take coffee (if you drink it)?
11. What time do you wake up on a regular basis?
Last but not least, here are the awesome bloggers that I nominate for this award:
2. Musings You Won’t Like
3. A Writer’s Path
4. Jade M. Wong
5. Blue Crescent Fading
6. Run Far Run Fast
7. Brainwashed Beautiful Mind
8. Dreamer Girl
10. Randoms by a Random
Most of these Nominees are fellow Bloggin U; Writing 101 Participants and I have gotten to see them grow and change over the past month and I think they are all wonderful writers with individual stories to tell. Please check them out, thanks.
xoxo – August