I am so grateful and amazed that I have been nominated for my second ever blogging award all in one week. It’s really a miracle to me that anyone cares about what I have to say. I started this blog on a whim one day when I was feeling lonely, and feeling like I needed to get stuff off my chest. Through this community I have found more love and kindness than I knew could exist, proving that even though you may experience the worst in life there are always kind people with kind words and wonderful ideas out there and not to give up on the world.
Thank you to my fellow blogger The Sound of Summer who nominated me! Since the nomination I have spent much time on this blog and he is truly well rounded in his writing and experiences, please go read his stuff! The other 14 bloggers he nominated are all very talented writers as well, please visit them if you are up for lots of good reading!
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog:
Seven facts about me:
1. If I ever get married I don’t want to change my last name because I like my initials.
2. I was born and raised in Rhode Island.
3. I had my boaters license at 14.
4. I went to Italy for my 18th birthday.
5. I am the proud owner of a sparkly purple crock pot.
6. Even though I don’t see them much I love my family and think about them every day. (My dad’s side of the family)
7. it is my dream to one day own a house with a very large spare room that I will turn into a home library.
15 people that I am nominating for this award:
1. Food, Photography, & France *Amazing food photography
3. Awkward Girl – A poetic awkward girl
6. My Chordoma Journey Incredible.
12. Little Miss Vitality a life blog, love it.
13. Fear the Norms
14. Chasing Sunrise
15. A Guide to Getting Lost photo journalism at its finest!
All of these nominees have their own stories and uniqueness, I have spent the entire day (11am-4:30pm) picking these nominees and reading through their blogs and I think all of this people have something wonderful to share whether it be story telling, poetry, humor, medical journeys, photo-journalism, etc. Please visit their blogs and see why I have picked them!